Terms & Conditions
- All tours must be cancelled by e-mail latest 18.00 the day before the tour. In such case the
customer will be refunded 90% of the purchase price. 10% of the purchase price will be retained to cover for costs related to handling the payment and the refund.
- Should the tour operator cancel the tour anytime prior to the tour, the customer will be offered the tour on another day or offered a 100% refund of the purchase price.
All changes to a tour (date, pick-up location etc) is free of charge and must be communicated via e-mail latest 18.00 the day before the tour and an updated tour voucher will be issued.
- Should the customer not be present for pick-up at the place and time specified on the tour voucher, or choose to not go on the tour, no refund is applicable no matter the reason (including medical reasons) and any claims need to be submitted by the customer to the customer's travel insurance company.
- Should the tour operator fail to pick-up the customer, the customer (or the hotel reception) must call our hotline telephone number specified on the tour voucher 15 minutes after the specified pick-up time. Any other means of communication (e-mail etc) is strictly not accepted. Should the tour operator claim that they were at the place and time specified on the tour voucher and we have not received such a telephone call from the customer no refund is applicable.
- Any claims in regards to a tour must be communicated by e-mail by the customer not more than 10 days after the tour date
- Any personal incident/inconvenience that may lead to a claim must be reported to us at the time of occurrence by calling the hotline number specified on the tour voucher or by asking the tour guide to call our hotline number.
- Any refund due to an incident/inconvenience that has been fulfilled by paragraph 1 and 2 can only be granted if the incident/inconvenience is verifiable by the tour operator and the tour operator agrees to grant a refund.
- Any refund will be paid back in the same way as the tour was paid for. Refund for cash payment must be collected at our office.
Receipt of Tour Voucher
After booking and payment of a tour, the customer will receive a tour voucher by e-mail within 24 hours or latest by 21.00 if the tour is on the next day to the e-mail address specified by the customer at the time of booking. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to check that such an e-mail has been received and contact us immediately by e-mail if it has not been received.
Pregnant Women Pregnant women are not allowed on our tour
Tour Operator's Disclaimer The tour program is subject to change dependent on weather and sea conditions. In such a case no compensation is applicable.
We offer the option of cash payment via bank transfer for those who can not pay online.
The procedure for cash payment is the following:
Make the cash payment at any bank or at any CDM (Cash Deposit Machine).
- The payment needs to be made latest at 19.00 the day before the first tour in order for us to be able to book the tour.
- We need to receive the total payment amount why any fees related to the cash payment shall be born by the payer (to avoid any fees pay at a Kasikorn bank CDM ).
We will instantly receive a notification from the bank that a deposit has been made.
Return the e-mail you received upon booking to let us know that your payment has been made
Upon confirmation of the payment we will send the tour voucher to you by e-mail.
Any refund will be sent to the payer via PayPal.